Saturday, February 19, 2011

LFW 2011: Day One

Yesterday I mentioned that I watched the Aminaka Wilmont A/W 11 show live   and it was one of the most consistent and cohesive collections I've seen so far. A very subtle tie-dye print of cream and dark purple ran through almost every one of the pieces, which was teamed with black leather and knee high socks. The whole collection was relaxed and very urban chic, it could easily be worn straight off the runway. My favorite piece was a slouchy aviator jacket. What I failed to notice yesterday was that all of the models were wearing very menacing yellow contact lenses, which I think is just so cool!

Aminaka Wilmont





Paul Costelloe
Another show I really enjoyed from yesterday was the Paul Costelloe A/W 11 Collection, purely for the fact that it was so darn colourful! I never usually wear red, but I'm a sucker for tights so I fell in love with the red tights that were worn with a lot of the looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment